Volume 56 - Scroll 10
|← Prev||Chapter 558||Next →|
Story and Art by Rumiko Takahashi
Tomorrow is the 558th and the final chapter of the InuYasha manga.
- For three years after Naraku's death the Bone-Eater's Well was disconnected.
- Miroku and Sango are shown to have twin girls and are about to welcome their third child.
- The well reactivates for the last time and Kagome returns the Feudal Era, reunites with Inuyasha and marries him.
- Rin is now living with Kaede in the village; when the time comes, Rin will decide to stay in the village as an adult or rejoin Sesshōmaru.
- Sesshōmaru still visits Rin regularly and often brings her presents each time.
- Kaede is training Kagome to become a full miko.
When Kagome Higurashi returns to the Feudal Era with her mother's support, without being able to return in modern era ever again, Inuyasha can smell her scent from far. Kagome also knows Inuyasha will come to see her again. Miroku and Sango also meet Kagome after a long time. Soon, Kagome marries Inuyasha and starts living with him in Kaede's village, leaving her family behind in the modern world.
Miroku and Sango have a third child, and Kohaku starts training with Kirara to become a better Yōkai Taijiya. Myōga lives with Tōtōsai, Shippō prepares to take the fox demon's test to become much stronger. Kagome sees Sesshōmaru and she calls him big brother (much to Sesshōmaru's annoyance). In the modern era, Sōta Higurashi tells his classmates that his sister got married as Grandpa Higurashi has check up. At the end, Inuyasha and Kagome look to the sunset for their future.