How to nominate:
- First, nominate an article you find is worthy of featured status, putting it at the bottom of the list below using the template provided below; see criteria on the featured articles page.
- Others will object to the nomination if they disagree that the article is good enough; they will then supply reasons for doing so, and ways to improve the article (errors, style, organization, images, notability, sources).
- Supporters adjust the article until the objectors (with reasonable objections) are satisfied.
- Be sure to place sign in the "Nominated by" line when the nomination is posted for voting.
How to vote: See also: Voting Policy
- Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes.
- Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria on the featured articles page, and then either support or object the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.
- As stated above, any objections will be looked upon by the nominator, supporters, and anyone willing to improve the article, and action will be taken to please the objectors. Do not strike other users' objections; it is up to the objector to review the changes and strike if they are satisfied.
- Once an article has a total of at least three supports and no objections, the article will be added to the list of featured articles and be queued to appear on the main page.
- No nominator may vote for their own nominations.
===[[Article being nominated]]=== * '''Nominator:''' ~~~~ * '''Nomination comments:''' ====Support==== ====Object==== ====Comments==== ----