Meidō Stone (冥道石, "Dark Path Stone") was a stone that the Inu no Taishō gave to his Lover before his death. He said it would help Sesshōmaru one day but also cause him great danger. It was never revealed where, how or when the Inu no Taishō obtained it, but seeing as how it was the last item that she got from her mate and it helped her son in maturing the Meidō Zangetsuha further, Sesshōmaru's mother seemed to really treasure it, as she always kept it with her.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Windows: The Meidō Stone could allow the user to view what events are going on in Hell.
- Portals: The Meidō Stone could open and close portals to Hell. Using this ability could allow the wielder to summon demons from Hell to do their bidding.
- Resurrection: Like the Tenseiga, the Meidō Stone could bring the soul of a dead person back from the Underworld.
- It was also unclear if that was the only Meidō Stone in existence or if there were any others.
- It was unknown if the Meidō Stone could resurrect people multiple times, as it was only used once.